Technical expertise in Waste recovery, Emission control & Safety
Your technical expert In pre-processing and treatment of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste (solids, sludge, liquids)
Alternative Fuels & Raw Materials (AFR)
Your technical expert In co-processing of AFR, from spent solvent to RDF and biomass
Flue Gas Cleaning
Your technical expert in Flue Gas Treatment (HCl, SOx, NOx, Heavy Metals, VOC’s & PCDD/F etc)
Your qualified level 1 prevention advisor, with a strong focus on process safety and specific risks related to waste and AFR’s
... we like to share
ALTERLINE provides a strong technical expertise.
Our core competencies were acquired through a long experience in the industry, in leading companies such as Solvay, Keppel Seghers, Hamon Research-Cottrell or Holcim.
Our expertise is shared in a collaborative way with our clients.
We promotes environmentally friendly solutions supporting circular economy in a pragmatic and cost-effective approach.
Working with a broad network of partners, we can deliver integrated solutions, from waste sourcing and permitting to fine-tuning and industrial operation.
Our clients are industrial and engineering companies, public bodies, NGO's and citizen's groups.Adapting to your needs is one of our skills. Don't hesitate to contact us !
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Your technical expert
Our clients includes (as 3rd party of CEMENTIS when their logo is added) :
- Policy and auditing tools for risks related to pre-processing of waste and co-processing of Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials [Both safety mgt, operational safety and design safety]
- Specific trainings
- VOC’s and HCl removal
- Fire protection
- Explosion protection
- Specific optimizations for hazardous waste pre-processing
- Lead of a R&D project (Minerve, production of liquid AF by copyrolysis)
- Process definition for waste pre-processing and expected outputs
- Process definition for AF co-processing
- Waste pretreatment capex & opex estimations
- AF co-processing lines capex & opex estimations
- Calculation of the impacts of AF use on kiln process